Panel Discussion: Canada’s Ukrainian credit unions during COVID-19
Canada’s Ukrainian credit unions and the Council of Ukrainian Credit Unions of Canada joined a panel discussion hosted by the Ukrainian Canadian Congress (UCC) as part of the Community Conversations series to discuss the impacts and innovation of credit unions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ihor Michalchyshyn (Chief Executive Officer, Ukrainian Canadian Congress)
- Roman Litwinchuk (Chief Operating Officer, Ukrainian Credit Union Limited)
- Ivanna Baran-Purkiss (Director of Corporate Communications & Marketing Manager, BCU Financial)
- Ludmyla Datsenko, (Marketing Coordinator, Caisse Populaire Desjardins Ukrainienne de Montréal)
- Lisa Jaworsky (Chief Member Experience Officer, Carpathia Credit Union Limited)
- Michael Mychailyshyn (President, Council of Ukrainian Credit Unions of Canada)
- Canada’s Ukrainian credit unions are an essential service and continue to provide a full array of financial services to members while ensuring the safety of members and staff.
- Credit union members are encouraged to use industry-leading digital platforms offered by CUCUC member credit unions to complete day-to-day banking transactions.
- Personalized member banking and investment advice services continue to be available through in-branch in-person banking, telephone call centres, and video conferences.
- Canada’s Ukrainian credit unions continue to support Ukrainian-Canadian community organizations affected by COVID-19 pandemic response measures.